Monday, October 5, 2009

Best brand of human hair for a white girl ?

If you're referring to human hair extensions, you'll need to look at swatches or samples of the brand. There are so many brands out there, I can't really think of one that's considered "the best". The salon I work at does carry a good brand though, called Balmain. Some of the better brands of human hair extensions can only be purchased through a salon, so if you want the best, I wouldn't advise buying the kind you buy and apply yourself. Look at the swatches, feel them, if they're silky and shiney, they're good.



Best brand of human hair for a white girl ?

I think black or brown is the best colour for a white girl. I love these 2 colours and my hair is dark brown.



Thanks



Best brand of human hair for a white girl ?

Swedish and Irish girls have lovely hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment