Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do the clip in human hair extentions look fake?

I don't mean the clip on ponytail things either lol. I read a little bit about how to put them in and I read that after you clip a peice in you cover it with your natural hair and so on--I would think it would look bumpy where it clips?! I have extremely fine and thin hair so I realllly want extensions mostly to add volume but also some length, but I'm on a serious budget so I think going to the salon and paying hundreds or thousands of dollars is out of the question. Thanks!



Do the clip in human hair extentions look fake?

Ummmmm...if you're on a budget yeah. You can't achieve the real look without putting out a little extra $$. I have extensions right now. They are made from real human hair and they are the top selling brand in the world right now( the same brand Jessica Simpson and Paris use), they cost me $500 for 8 inches of the multi-toned kind. I think there is 12 strips. You SNAP, not clip them in and they do NOT show up at all!!! They are not bulky and blend in seamlessly. You wash them, curl them, straighten them just like regular hair, and you can take them out whenever you want. I am very satisfied and the only time you have to replace them is once the hair starts to fall off the tiny snappy-things. I have had them for about 8 months and they look like I just bought them yesterday-and I use them ALL the time!! Worth the $500 for sure!! They're so hot, I love them.



P.S. The snaps the hair is attached to are like those barrets that were popular a couple of years ago; you just slide them in and bend them and snap them in. The only difference is they are about an inch (a little smaller) and they are basically tiny combs. And they snap the oppisite way. Oh, another great thing is although you do have to go to a salon to buy them, you can put them in yourself. It's sooo easy! There are step-by-step directions on the box!Oh, as for the color looking natural, there are HUNDREDS of colors to choose from because it is made from human hair. It's like choosing a hair dye. You can even get streaked ones; that's the ones I have, I love them!



Do the clip in human hair extentions look fake?

Yeah. They are shinier.



Do the clip in human hair extentions look fake?

i think the clip is the give away- then making the hair look fake- if you can hide it in your hair or with some hair accessories- then i say go for it, but if not- i wouldn't- i think it looks cheap and terrible when you can see the clip, but stop in a little earring store and check out all the stuff you can play around with to see what works for you



Do the clip in human hair extentions look fake?

it depends on what type you buy but please make sure it is your natural color or the color you have in your hair because if you dont you would look a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment