Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best yet cheap human hair to use?

I have the hardest time with my tracks because they always get matted some way even when I wrap my hair every night and comb and do everything I can, the hair always gets tangled and messed up after a couple of weeks. I've tried so many kinds of hair but I just need to find a brand that will really work for me that won't cost me an arm %26amp; leg.



What is the best yet cheap human hair to use?

Beverly Johnson has great human hair tracks you can buy. Your local beauty store should have her products or you can search on line to see what better prices are. Some can range from 4.99 each pack of hair and up, but I have also seen her brand of hair sell for a lot cheaper in hair stores, so search around, but Beverly Johnson has some pretty good human hair.



for more information about beauty products for women of color visit palacinka.com!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment