Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does anyone know the name & number of the place in Chicago that buys human hair for cash?

Ever since Mario Tricoci had completely ruined my hair by coloring it a horrible color I never asked for I have been thinking of cutting off my hair. But I would really like to make some money off it. I remember last year an acquaintance of mine sold his real long dread locks and he told me at the time that he was given $500 for them, I just don't remember the name or the number. Can anyone help????



Does anyone know the name %26amp; number of the place in Chicago that buys human hair for cash?

Most places won't take colored or chemically treated hair.



Even Locks of Love won't take colored or chemically treated hair.



It has to be natural.



Does anyone know the name %26amp; number of the place in Chicago that buys human hair for cash?

try this link hope it helps,www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/archiv... - orallbusiness.com/hair-preparations/3069... www.ecb11.ch/e/extension_hair_in_sew.htm...



Does anyone know the name %26amp; number of the place in Chicago that buys human hair for cash?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment