Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the price for human hair?

My girlfriend recently decided to donate her hair to make wigs for kids who have lost their hair due to chemo treatments. The organization that she donated it to said that any hair that was deemed inappropriate for children would be sold on the open market. This made me wonder what kind of price a 10" ponytail of hair would sell for.



What is the price for human hair?

10" of real human hair can sell anywhere between 25.00 - 70.00 depending on the quality of the ponytail.



What is the price for human hair?

I have no idea! I chopped off 20 inches myself and if I knew there was a market I would have more money now! :-)



What is the price for human hair?

that's aweful why would they do that some poor child could use it!!!!



I guess it would be the same price for eyes = ask a blind person who has never seen what they would pay for eye sight, probably alot. my point is that is wrong she donated it (very wonderful of her) and they should give it back if their not going to give it to a chemo patient!!!! tell her to go back and tell them if their not going to use it for a good cause then give it back!!!!! maybe sell it on e-bay!!!



What is the price for human hair?

It depends on the length, the color and the brand of hair you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment