Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do you sew in a human hair weave?

i've been doing my own hair for years, sewn in and bonded. i want to try a new technique and wondered if anyone new of some or any websites with picture instructions, also what would be the best pattern of braiding for a sewn in curly weave parted in the on the side.



How do you sew in a human hair weave?

I don't know of any websites, but here's my suggestion: I would say to part your hair wherever you want to have your side part. Then braid backwards, like cornrows going back. Then at the part, braid horizontally like from the part towards your ear. With curly weave, it should cover up your hairline quite well. I've done this and it's worked fine. As you know technique takes practice, so have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment