Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm getting my hair done this week and I was wondering what is better to use,human hair or synt

I have some kanelakon(sp) synthetic hair already but I don't know if I should use it for microbraids,and what is a good brand to use that's affordable?



I'm getting my hair done this week and I was wondering what is better to use,human hair or synthethic?

Use human hair, not synthetic for microbraids. You can go to a hair supply store and ask the staff. Usually they are very knowledgeable about the products they sell. Or if you're going to a salon to have it done. They should have hair that you can buy or turn you in the right direction.



I'm getting my hair done this week and I was wondering what is better to use,human hair or synthethic?

I think human hair may be slightly better...



I'm getting my hair done this week and I was wondering what is better to use,human hair or synthethic?

def. human hair



I'm getting my hair done this week and I was wondering what is better to use,human hair or synthethic?

Human hair is better and slightly more expensive. It's easier to maintain and doesn't tangle as easily as synthetic. It also looks better. The brand that you should get depends on what is available in your area. Just go to the beauty supply and ask them to see the human hair that they have available. Ask them to see two or three different brands. They should let you open the packages in the store (at the counter) so you can see the quality of hair that you are buying. Don't buy the cheapest, but don't buy the most expensie brand either.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment