Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want to bleach my (100% human) hair extensions blue black - do I have to bleach it first?

The hair is dark dark dark brown. Almost black but not quite. I plan to make it blue black with bits of blue and pink.



Do I have to bleach it and then dye it or just go straight to dying it?



Also, do I dye it all blue black and then add in my bits of blue and pink??



Thankyou so much!



I want to bleach my (100% human) hair extensions blue black - do I have to bleach it first?

You only need bleach to go lighter, not darker. What you are wanting to do is difficult to do on your own as it's easy to mess up. You are going to need to bleach the pieces that you want blue and pink, then put the blue black on the rest (not the parts you just bleached) then put the blue and pink onto the bleached parts. Very tricky as you need to make sure not to get bleach on the part you want black and not to get black on the part you want bleached.



I want to bleach my (100% human) hair extensions blue black - do I have to bleach it first?

I would dye your own hair black and then buy bluue and pink extensions. Thats what I do. I wear extensions too. I have tons of colors. There so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment