Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is shoulder length...I have human hair clip in extensions but they never seem to blend well

real hair...the bottom half of my hair always sort of stick out underneath so it looks like i have a huge patch of underneath short hair and then all the long hair extensions...any tips on how to blend it bettter?



My hair is shoulder length...I have human hair clip in extensions but they never seem to blend well with my?

You can try to put your hair underneath in a french twist and put your clip in extensions over the twist. Here's a video that shows you how to do that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuVD5aFwA...



My hair is shoulder length...I have human hair clip in extensions but they never seem to blend well with my?

go to a salon with them, and ask for them to blend them in. they'll put them in and then cut them in layers etc. so they look more natural.



My hair is shoulder length...I have human hair clip in extensions but they never seem to blend well with my?

Sounds like some layers with a chipping technique, have your stylist bring everything straight up to cut.. not out. But maybe your hair needs to be alittle longer as well. Use Protein followed with a moisturizer not a conditioner.



Will give strength to your hair and help it grow quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment