Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can i bleach my human hair extensions?

I want white, gwen stefani hair!!!! I have put bleach in the extensions before- got it a bit lighter (they came to me as more of a yellow blond then white). My natural hair came out the same shade w/ a hint of yellow. I know you are not supposed to put bleach on them as it will dry the extensions out - is this true? What can I do to get long white platinum blond hair?? I cannot find human hair extensions - hand made weft..very long- to my butt, any advice/ suggestions- help!!! Thanks :)



Can i bleach my human hair extensions?

You can dye your extensions any color you want but since they are most likely dyed already, it might be difficult to acheive the platinum color you want. Where did you buy your extensions? I have been wearing extensions for 10+ years and I have seen extensions that are in all colors of the rainbow and you should be able to find what you're looking for.



Out of curiosity, I looked online for hair extensions and they had what you're looking for...24" hair extensions but they are really expensive! Depending on where you live, you should be able to go to a beauty supply place (not Sally's) and find some inexpensive, good quality human hair. If you have no luck, I would call a beauty shop that specializes in ethnic hair and they should be able to direct you to a shop where you can purchase platinum tresses that extend to your butt. Good luck lil' Diva!



Can i bleach my human hair extensions?

please please please, if you are going to bleach your hair white-blond like Gwen, go to a salon. they will keep you from ruining your hair.



bleach on any human hair (yours, extensions) will dry it out. bleach is a cleaning product, made for getting grease out.

No comments:

Post a Comment