Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fusion Extentions For 100$ or 120$ Including Human hair, Anyone Available?

I Recently Cut my hair four months ago and I haven't gotten adjusted to it nor has it grown so if there is anyone out there in the toronto area to help me out with the fusion method and using human hair that can help me out. Its greatly appreaciated, since my parents are in a tight budget I can offer 100$ or 120$.



Fusion Extentions For 100$ or 120$ Including Human hair, Anyone Available?

Sorry sweetie, fusion costs a couple of hundred dollars (i.e. $700 and up) to get it done professionally. It's so expensive because it's time consuming. Also, you want to make sure who does it is professional b/c they are putting glue in your hair (so if someone offers to do it for you for $100, BE SKEPTICAL!)



What will be cheaper for you, is to get part weave, part fusion. I know a place right in downtown Toronto, right on the corner of Dundas and Bay, on the second floor above the beauty supply store, that can do this for you. It's called Studio 600, ask for Roger. (he does fusion, extesions, weaves). Ask him to give you part weave/fusion, tell him your financial situation, he will work something out with you. The consultation is free. Also, he has loads of pics of previous girls he's done fusion/weaves on. He's white, but he has done hair on all races/cultures, he's also been doing it for 20 years.



Hope this helps and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment