Monday, July 27, 2009

Straightening Lace wig or any type of weave made from human hair?

Does anybody have any experiences with temporarily straightening textured weave (human hair of course)? Did the hair look normal straightened? After straightening it did it curl back up when wet? It is worth it to straighten it when needed or buy straight hair and curl it? What products did you use to straighten the hair? methods?



Straightening Lace wig or any type of weave made from human hair?

OK, I pride myself in being a lace wig expert, cuz in about 1 year, it feels as though I've purchased 1 million! Anyway, you can straighten, blow dry, curl, roller set, do whatever you would do to your real hair with 100% Indian or Chinese remy hair. If the hair is textured, once you wet it, it will go back to its normal curl pattern. A lace wig, in my opinion, is an investment. Therefore, I don't recommend cutting it. I would suggest tracks for that. In order to straighten it, I just blow dryed it in the past, and that always seemed to work for me. I purchase from www.beautifeyedvision.com They are the best. They even have products that you can use on your unit. Good luck!



Straightening Lace wig or any type of weave made from human hair?

What kind of human hair was it? Was it curly, straight, thick, thin? Whatever it was treat it at is if was the real thing. When blow drying it make sure to use no heat, just air. Since this hair is fake, it is not able to fix itself so once you ruin it or dull it out, it will never go back to what it was. For curling or straightning (If absoultly necessary) keep it on an extreame low temp to make sure ur hair doesn't burn. The results won't last as long with this heat, but to hold it's shape us massage pantenne gel before curling/straightning and finish with a spray that's not sticky, but will hold it in. (I hate when ur hair feels as if it was dunked in glue) Good luck w/ ur hair styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment