Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair hell!... What human hair works better?

I was thinking of stepping my game up and purchasing some indian hair this time around. Does anyone know of any sites that are affordable for a full time student like me? Also if not indian hair then what human hair brands work and feel great? I'm looking for any brand that has remi.



thanks!!



Hair hell!... What human hair works better?

Sultryhair.com is the best for Indian human hair extensions. I absolutely love my hair, it's the best I've ever had it. Sultryhair.com was lovely. I would recommend anyone looking for a way to their hair look thick and beautiful to try theses amazing extensions. It's been 6 months that I have used the same 2 packs of hair extensions, and they are just as good as when I first installed them, YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment