Thursday, July 23, 2009

Which brand of human hair is suitable for micro-weaves?

I wish to have a micro-weave done to my hair-but there are so many human hair brands/products out there on the market, I simply don't know which brand to choose. I guess i'm looking for one that is good quality,natural looking,managable and lasts that bit longer than most.Iv'e looked on some websites and it's yaki this and sensationnel that, I just haven't a clue.So if you know your hair stuff please point me in the right direction. Many Thanks



Which brand of human hair is suitable for micro-weaves?

Not sure if you mean micro braids or microfusion weave but no matter what you use, stay AWAY from yaki. It is not 100% human hair as they claim, I have heard there is some human hair but it is mixed in with synthetic hair and I heard even dog hair.



I would recommend remy indian hair which is 100% human hair with all the cuticles intact and aligned. You can check out indianhairs.com or www.remyhairtoday.com or if you can spend more check out bliss hair, extensions plus lots of celebrities use this one or try nature girl hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment